What does your day look like?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
All those beerenberg stuff is fantastic. Can't believe people buy anything else. Their jams are great as well.
Not surprising considered all good things come from south Aussie :)
Except for the Worcestershire which doesn't have anchovies or tamarind, the chilli sauce which doesn't have any heat and has a weird taste and the hot tomato sauce that isn't because it's got more apple than tomato and probably would be more accurately called sweet tomato sauce.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I feel like I've joined the power rangers. :confused:
C8A1B53A-7F8B-4216-8E49-F34F58A7423E.jpeg

Luckily I always expected to cut the lace-covers off, and then they'll be pleasantly modest looking shoes. Sizing seems a fraction smaller than my (OG) 5:10 Freerider Hightops, mainly as there is a bit less space (vertically) for my toes. The insole in these West Ridges is not agreeing with my feet either, but I'll swap them out for something else and then I reckon they'll wear in and be alright.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Usual pre Christmas camp. Heard the sound of an air-cooled vw engine or sicker than usual Subaru. Fair enough, with at the rain the track is hard if a bit rough and be nice to see a Manx. Nope. Was a Landrover Defender. Made me wonder where the exhaust manifold had let go.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Been in Hobart for a week of annual leave , walked around , looked at stuff, ate some food - saw some amazing nature. Super happy and surprised at the number of commuters on bicycles - esp cargo bikes with little kids ( and they look like it’s case of ‘ faster , faster ‘
However will be happy to go back to my ‘ small town life ‘
The city is big and busy comparatively - relative I guess .
Tassie is still calling me , need to do more exploring - Im keen on the east coast St Helens has called meacouple of times

Attachments