What does your day look like?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I went for a few skids around town. Shoes as per shoe thread were good. They had a few laps of the lame skate park, a few sets of stairs, a couple of drops, some bunny hops, and of course a skid or two. Grip for days!

Also caught the last of the sunset on the way home.
The poodle has a new phone?!?!?!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I am hating on all this fucking rain. Rod to work in my usual wet weather gear (thongs, boardies, spray jacket) and changed into my damp workwear. Oh fuck me...I left my belt at home. I am the type of person that always wears a belt. I also have no arse to hold my pants up.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Well I am hating on all this fucking rain. Rod to work in my usual wet weather gear (thongs, boardies, spray jacket) and changed into my damp workwear. Oh fuck me...I left my belt at home. I am the type of person that always wears a belt. I also have no arse to hold my pants up.
should have worn your good going out overalls!...no belt required
and yes, fuck this rain!

slowmick

38-39"
Cable ties for the win - pull together two belt loops on either side of you waist. Problem solved.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cable ties for the win - pull together two belt loops on either side of you waist. Problem solved.
I did actually consider this as I have a lot of cable ties at work. But the rope seemed like a better option. Given I am frequently called upon to perform miracles at work and now his rope belt, the bar Jesus nickname is really settling in firm. Anyone know a steel cap sandal manufacturer?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Mid world tour, well Qld, and due to road closures, flooding and lack of accom options decided on a 500km side trek to Townsville. Because. Anyway bogan racing is this weekend. Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh. Reef HQ is closed for a year...Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh+1. Should have gone to specsavers or at least goggled first. Anyway out tomorrow, chance to redeem the worst coffee ever and the worst steak ever.