What does your day look like?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I've found the Grip remotes to be tricky to set up. Best method I've found is to switch the lever on, then use an allen key to turn the dial to full lock, then connect the cable. Releasing the lever then opens the damper.
That bit I’m good with. It’s weird, it seems like the cable guide is the right way for the cable pull direction, but it’s like the spring is wound the “wrong way”. I tried winding it the amount it recommends, which didn’t work - then I tried winding it a bit more and ended up just bending the lowest coil of the spring. Whoops. Not quite as easy as factory as this isn’t a remote-specific damper, so I’m having to bodge it a bit…

moorey

call me Mia
Probably more of a confession.
Had to drop the Ute off for AC check. Only 10km from work, so I took the bike and rode it back to the office. Didn’t worry about change of clothes for that short ride. Forget about the cussing long grind up Tip Hill.
I’m ‘that sweaty guy’ at the office this morning.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Probably more of a confession.
Had to drop the Ute off for AC check. Only 10km from work, so I took the bike and rode it back to the office. Didn’t worry about change of clothes for that short ride. Forget about the cussing long grind up Tip Hill.
I’m ‘that sweaty guy’ at the office this morning. View attachment 382538
Just don't drop a vegan fart as well. You would be lynched.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I’ve had rescue Samoyed in the past, one, when he arrived, was so matted it wore out three sets of Oster A5 blades getting the matted mess off.
I would have gone straight to a #10 blade (2mm length)
Less chance of injuring the dog than a skip blade. Clipping wet if you can also helps get mats off because you can see the skin better.
I was using a #7 on the mini Sheltie because even the #10 was sliding off but i would have preferred not to with all his old dog skin folds