What does your day look like?

Brow

Big Block
Twins are 16 today. Went paintballing with the boy yesterday, bit sore today, old muscles and new bruises. Went to the markets this morning with wife a the girl. My twins are so different in every way. No bike riding this weekend for me. Feeling a bit old with my youngest kids now 16, oldest 18. Might have to look at growing up one day. I can still keep up with all of them to the point I am probably the most active in the family.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Twins are 16 today. Went paintballing with the boy yesterday, bit sore today, old muscles and new bruises. Went to the markets this morning with wife a the girl. My twins are so different in every way. No bike riding this weekend for me. Feeling a bit old with my youngest kids now 16, oldest 18. Might have to look at growing up one day. I can still keep up with all of them to the point I am probably the most active in the family.
Want a 4 and 6 yr old?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Norco Maniac

Is back!
My boy/girl twins are 33 next month, and younger 28yro daughter just had identical twin daughters....5 grandkids she's given me so far :)