What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I might let the scammers know next time that it is fine, I'll go now and wait outside for the Feds to arrive. If they can send handcuffs to me in my size then I'll gladly put them on to save any further time wasting. The jig is up as soon as it cuts over to an enforcement officer called Steve with big Indian accent.

I have had some enjoyment telling them that they are dishonouring their family and ancestors. Make your parents proud and do something worthwhile before it is too late. I understand that is very difficult there for all sorts of people but all bets are off once the scam script comes my way.

Officer Steve? Did you want to speak to your mother? She is here right now...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Went and saw some ghostbusters in china.
Packed a suitcase of non perishables and now I get to spend the next 21 days jerkin off using nothing but my imagination, as everything is censored. Although this forum isn’t, which is surprising.
View attachment 375246

View attachment 375248
I hope you have access to more food than that if you're going to be in quarantine for 21 days - I'd be dead from starvation after about 4 days!

(Though cause-of-death would more likely be from me accidentally tearing a hole in the fruit and nut mix and dying from peanut anaphylaxis well before starvation set in... :oops:)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hope you have access to more food than that if you're going to be in quarantine for 21 days - I'd be dead from starvation after about 4 days!

(Though cause-of-death would more likely be from me accidentally tearing a hole in the fruit and nut mix and dying from peanut anaphylaxis well before starvation set in... :oops:)
Ha...anal phalanx.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
This is to supplement whatever I’m going to get fed, as long as 25% is edible I should survive.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Aluminium tread edging to go on, finish that top landing then take a break! I need to be re-motivated o_O
But! But....but...the slide is so close!!!

Sunday it is! @hifiandmtb is having an open house party to break in the new slide. @Jpez is delivering it in his ute. I don't mind running the bar and bbq, but you guys need to bring your own drinks. Oh and towels! Bring your own towel/s.

Can someone arrange a DJ booth and manage the time slots of burner DJs? Or will we do karaoke?

Jpez

Down on the left!
But! But....but...the slide is so close!!!

Sunday it is! @hifiandmtb is having an open house party to break in the new slide. @Jpez is delivering it in his ute. I don't mind running the bar and bbq, but you guys need to bring your own drinks. Oh and towels! Bring your own towel/s.

Can someone arrange a DJ booth and manage the time slots of burner DJs? Or will we do karaoke?
And bandages, cause when I tek screw the ten slides needed to get to the beech together the outcome ain’t going to be pretty!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And bandages, cause when I tek screw the ten slides needed to get to the beech together the outcome ain’t going to be pretty!
Fuck that! We have @Ultra Lord on hand... apparently he can weld? Well let's see him weld the slide bits together! You better pack a couple of bits of extra plastic for gussets and joint sleeves. How much did you say your ute can haul?