What does your day look like?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
My wife finally agreed to let go of her old much loved family beater.
So it was clean up day in the sunshine after a big morning ride to get it ready for sale.

16 years old and only 102000km on it haha, time for it to get its own licence!
View attachment 374730View attachment 374731
The Mazdas of that era go forever.. my brother drove a hand me down 323 protege of that vintage to a solid 530k with no mechanical dramas. He only sold it a couple of years ago.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
One of my colleagues spilt a bit of Laphroaig on a bar mat tonight. I learnt in it. I really like the aroma. I've washed my hands a lot of times since and sanitized even more, but they still have a faint hint of it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
One of my colleagues spilt a bit of Laphroaig on a bar mat tonight. I learnt in it. I really like the aroma. I've washed my hands a lot of times since and sanitized even more, but they still have a faint hint of it.
Peaty aroma never leaves.

I like the smell too but kerosene and methylated spirits also seems to hang around for the long haul too. Errr....

slowmick

38-39"
Reminds me of hurricane lamps and going camping. Dad always used metho to thin paint (thank god that's not a things anymore!).
Did you have the matching pump up kero blow torch too? My old man used to use one to strip paint from internal doors. a different time.