What does your day look like?

ausdb

Being who he is
My parents have a bunch, theyre essentially guard birds for the chooks. They've even been known to chase snakes off.

They're pretty smart as birds go and can look after themselves.
Ok makes sense as he does have a flock(?) of free range hens and they do tend to act like an early warning system.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Master Poodle has just diverted from his pre-determined route to engage in some recreational sporting activity at the local dirt jump facility and he strongly regrets not applying any insect repellent prior to leaving his domicile.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Master Poodle has just diverted from his pre-determined route to engage in some recreational sporting activity at the local dirt jump facility and he strongly regrets not applying any insect repellent prior to leaving his domicile.
Ummmmmm yes...I think. The mud puddle pertinent to the original construction and naming of said lumps is powering!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had a spell on the dirt...a trail, some jumps, good times. Then rode it over a bridge.

I was having difficulty getting into rhythm and laying the frame over, kept feeling like I came in too fast for the last jump. Hit the first of the 2 big doubles a few times as well. I havent hit that line since way back in 2019! Was clean and felt good but no good enough to charge the second.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I had a spell on the dirt...a trail, some jumps, good times. Then rode it over a bridge.

I was having difficulty getting into rhythm and laying the frame over, kept feeling like I came in too fast for the last jump. Hit the first of the 2 big doubles a few times as well. I havent hit that line since way back in 2019! Was clean and felt good but no good enough to charge the second.

View attachment 374540View attachment 374541
That big one off in the distance looks more like a roller than a jump.

I suggest pumping it.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I climbed it many moons ago, before it was fashionable.

For some reason, drunk me thought it was the logical way home to Kirribilli from The Rocks.

Exhilarating

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Me too, once upon a time. Underside of the arch to the top was a bit of heart stopper haha.