What does your day look like?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You just seem to attract the worst people, or is Hobart just that much worse than Tassie?
I have no idea… It’s certainly worse than Canberra and I thought that was a pretty low bar.

Dunno. I wasn’t doing anything, was happily cruising along and was having quite a nice ride. Had been having a bloke in a very redneck looking jacked up old Hilux being super courteous and giving me the lane at the previous lights which was cool. Or maybe he was just too slow :)

It is a section where the lane is narrow between parked cars and traffic islands, so I was sitting on the edge of the door zone which I guess is an invitation for aggression as I’m “not all the way over…”. Dunno. Had he chilled at my 30kph rather than the 50 speed limit for about 200 meters it opens up and he could go around safely. But instead he accelerated past me pushing me towards the cars, and his response to me yelling Hey!! in fright was to slam on his brakes and when I got alongside again to swear at me through his open window and swerve at me again. He did again a couple of times after I road away from him.

Was pretty scary though.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I have no idea… It’s certainly worse than Canberra and I thought that was a pretty low bar.

Dunno. I wasn’t doing anything, was happily cruising along and was having quite a nice ride. Had been having a bloke in a very redneck looking jacked up old Hilux being super courteous and giving me the lane at the previous lights which was cool. Or maybe he was just too slow :)

It is a section where the lane is narrow between parked cars and traffic islands, so I was sitting on the edge of the door zone which I guess is an invitation for aggression as I’m “not all the way over…”. Dunno. Had he chilled at my 30kph rather than the 50 speed limit for about 200 meters it opens up and he could go around safely. But instead he accelerated past me pushing me towards the cars, and his response to me yelling Hey!! in fright was to slam on his brakes and when I got alongside again to swear at me through his open window and swerve at me again. He did again a couple of times after I road away from him.

Was pretty scary though.
That's pretty fucked. :mad:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Of all your many typos, for some reason this one wrinkled my brain a lot more than usual.

Mainly because I thought the poodle needed de-worming for a minute! o_O

Get me some worming pills!

Work work work work work. Too much work.

Not tequila worms either.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Did you have a choice ?

We all know which one you liked but the missus looks like she has decided :p
She hasn't decided yet, the PHEV was nice. Biggest issue is the towball down weight on the OEM towbar.

If it was 200kg (and not 150kg). Then the missus would get her fancy pants car and I'd get the Kei truck to replace the Hilux.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mayor McCheese!!! It's you! I'd always wondered what you did after those crazy days running McDonald land and living large on the cookie crumbs.

I hope you now own that mini truck!!!