What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That view looks familiar.

Happo-one?
It sure, or hap-pony as I have heard it called and now say from time to time in a California surfer dude TMNT style...

Dooooooooooooode! Do you want to come ride the Hap-poneeeeeeeey?

Did you get this view as well? Some of the finest slack country one can have. Ride in from the chair lift, long steep trees, short walk (about 30m) back to the groomers...

20240208_122812~5.jpg

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Did you get this view as well? Some of the finest slack country one can have. Ride in from the chair lift, long steep trees, short walk (about 30m) back to the groomers...
Yup, first 3 days were exactly like that, then fog central, then warmed up and had some rain. Was glorious.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yup, first 3 days were exactly like that, then fog central, then warmed up and had some rain. Was glorious.

That's the good stuff.

There was a Pink Poodle motel here that was opened in the 1960s.

View attachment 406804

It's been said that I get around.

nzhumpy

Please tell me Poods that this muppet isn't part of your group,

1707472635271.jpeg

The sense of entitlement over there from some of the people from our part of the world was fucking cringeworthy

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Please tell me Poods that this muppet isn't part of your group,

View attachment 406811

The sense of entitlement over there from some of the people from our part of the world was fucking cringeworthy

You found my account??? You cut out the bit where I said "don't you know who I am???"

What a douche. When was that posted? Iwatake has a bunch of lifts you can see that they don't run anymore as well as pulled lifts out. They have had some huge financial issues post bubble busting and Olympics. They have closed off a lot of terrain as well. It is still my favourite location and it has recently started attracting a lot of dickheads as they adopted a lenient approach to tree skiing rather than the traditional ban on tree skiing. They are also building a new gondola and offer mountain biking in the summer. If only they understood mountain biking...then they'd be rich.

nzhumpy

You found my account??? You cut out the bit where I said "don't you know who I am???"

What a douche. When was that posted? Iwatake has a bunch of lifts you can see that they don't run anymore as well as pulled lifts out. They have had some huge financial issues post bubble busting and Olympics. They have closed off a lot of terrain as well. It is still my favourite location and it has recently started attracting a lot of dickheads as they adopted a lenient approach to tree skiing rather than the traditional ban on tree skiing. They are also building a new gondola and offer mountain biking in the summer. If only they understood mountain biking...then they'd be rich.
Posted about 6 hours ago.

I think it is attracting the dickheads (yup- we went there too) the tree skiing was essentially watching a YT clip, signing waiver, collect an armband and off you go.

We had zero issues with crowds when we were there but coming into Chinese NY and Snow Machine it's only gunna start ramping up

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Posted about 6 hours ago.

I think it is attracting the dickheads (yup- we went there too) the tree skiing was essentially watching a YT clip, signing waiver, collect an armband and off you go.

We had zero issues with crowds when we were there but coming into Chinese NY and Snow Machine it's only gunna start ramping up

This weekend is going to be a busy one - public holiday for foundation day. But even when busy these places don't get crowded and certainly aren't close to a regular day of crowds in Australia, nz, or North America...let alone a powder day. I'm sure everyone in Vancouver came to whistler for the 20cm dump I had while there.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Shame on you ABC :p Tatts on Play school, although the scene is at the beach so that tracks.

But why wouldn't Play school be educating the kids about the cancer council's "slip, slop slap seek slide." campaign/recommendation?!?!
Compress_20240210_092004_4364.jpg