What does your day look like?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Some ace stuff there again last night, definitely some love going into some of those builds. Plus free range doggos for patting when you're done ooogling purty bikes as well

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
The dog pictured, is that Ben's dog Billy? (Omnium cargo bikes guy)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The dog pictured, is that Ben's dog Billy? (Omnium cargo bikes guy)
I don't know anything about Ben's or cargo bikes, but that was 100% a Billy. Also had sushi running around but I didn't get a pic of her because I didn't have food at the time

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I don't know anything about Ben's or cargo bikes, but that was 100% a Billy. Also had sushi running around but I didn't get a pic of her because I didn't have food at the time

Billy is awesome. He had a chill out in my backyard while Ben and I nerded out talking bikes.

Edit: Sushi is probably Andy Fyxo's dog.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Went to the caravan / camping show at the ekka today. Mostly to catch up with friends but you know have a look at stuff. Saw one mountain bike on a caravan, an old old 26" hardtail with rams horns and the latest shimano 21 speed transmission. So much money spread around the place. And so much cheap and nasty shit too. Picked up one idea for a door caddy that we will adopt when we grab our incoming hybrid. Had torches, first aid kit, snake bite kit etc on the inside of the door. Crashpad do a kitchen tidy we can adapt so that was good. Otherwise nada. So many no name Li battery options it was scary. Anyway we didn't need anything so only spent $800... o_O

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Oh come on get ahead of the game!!! Grenache is so now...what's your future grape?

Also, that gradient...those vines need a slopeduro trail.
My whole property is becoming a myriad zig zag of sik singletrack. YIEEEW

Once the gubbmint funding comes in for the gondola, the gravity park can open.