What does your day look like?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Tires I’ve seen driven absolutely flat never had a scalloped section out of the side wall, that’s a new one on me. This band is 12mm wide. It has melted the rubber and it’s wavy like the tread of a race slick is after super hard braking.

Tire is on front right.

I’m taking it to get new tires in a week or two anyway.

Thanks gents
It's called a 'heat ring', it's usually worse on the inside of the tyre.

pink poodle

aka stickchops
Currently waiting for coffee at my regular. The table next to me appears to be an awkward first or early awkward date between 2 people around 50. First off the guy really should have put more effort into his out for. He looks like he is about to mow the lawn. The lady is gorgeous. They haven't got any momentum or chemistry happening, but he looks interested. Oh and she is telling him about her magic oils. His face looks like it is calculating how much of the oil bullshit he needs to sit through to get laid.

I was in that space briefly once...but it was crystals. I didn't get laid.

rockmoose

Eats Squid
Currently waiting for coffee at my regular. The table next to me appears to be an awkward first or early awkward date between 2 people around 50. First off the guy really should have put more effort into his out for. He looks like he is about to mow the lawn. The lady is gorgeous. They haven't got any momentum or chemistry happening, but he looks interested. Oh and she is telling him about her magic oils. His face looks like it is calculating how much of the oil bullshit he needs to sit through to get laid.

I was in that space briefly once...but it was crystals. I didn't get laid.
You just need to be better prepared next time.