What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
If it's currently 1980 over there, start buying Aussie muscle cars. You'll be very rich in 30 years!
Ahhhh... just checked my Nokia 3210 and it seems you Vic brothers telling us we are 40 yrs is not actually correct ;)

Though a day back there would be a shop fest of GT Falcons and beach blocks.

Last edited:

mtb1611

Seymour
Headed to the Bob Hawke Beer and Leisure centre in Marrickville (Sydney) yesterday with a bunch of mates. The beer is ok but the place is sensational, it's like walking into a Hawke-era pub and Chinese Restaurant (complete with Lazy Susans!), the attention to detail is top shelf, all the way down to the Bill Lawrie cricket calls that play as one visits the lavatory. Also has what is essentially a Bob Hawke museum full of memorabilia, a fine example being the ball that hit Bob's noggin whilst playing cricket and the glasses smashed by said six-stitcher. Definitely worth a visit!

Bob Hawke LC.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Weekend trip for a Baseball Tournament for the Ex-Vc. Currently hunting @rockmoose , did a flyby of @ozzybmx and traversed the Yoinker's roundabout. No incidents this time, but last time thru I scared the crap out of a little buzz box. Apparently someone who knows the exact size of a Colorado is too much to handle for a Blackwood hack.

20 mins into the trip........
View attachment 393132
You run those tyres on all four wheels?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Jeebus, that's a nasty failure. Was that sidewall damage from driving when it was flat, or the cause of the failure?
Thankfully because it was flat. It's always pulled a little to the left. I felt the tiniest little thud from something I flicked up off the road. 5 minutes later I was "something isnt right" and then it took about minute or so for it to go from "why is it pulling so hard to the right" to "mother fuckers gone flat". And it was about that moment the sidewall failed. Thankfully I'd wiped a heap of speed and the steering was already loaded to the left or I'd be in the wrong lane.

You run those tyres on all four wheels?
It's the new inflation system. 1 Atmosphere is all they need.

First time I've had one deflate in motion. Normally I find them flat the next morning.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Thankfully because it was flat. It's always pulled a little to the left. Took about minute or so for it to go from "why is it pulling so hard to the right" to "mother fuckers gone flat". And it was about that moment the sidewall failed. Thankfully I'd wiped a heap of speed and the steering was already loaded to the left or I'd be in the wrong lane.

It's the new inflation system. 1 Atmosphere is all they need.

First time I've had one deflate in motion. Normally I find them flat the next morning.
Throw them the fuck away. Buy something decent.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Ok, looked like Chinese rejects in the pic. Sorry Cardy, didn't mean to throw shit but tyres are so important especially on something like a 4wd which all have the dynamics of a prawn trawler. I have owned too many.
I've no idea if they are any good or not. I assume they would be better than a Wanli or a Westlake tyre :oops:

Cardy George

I've no idea if they are any good or not. I assume they would be better than a Wanli or a Westlake tyre :oops:
They're not mind blowing but they have been acceptable. Fortunately we deal with straight lines and very little rain.

BFGs or Coopers would be great though. Bank account rarely agrees though.

Cardy George

Ok, looked like Chinese rejects in the pic. Sorry Cardy, didn't mean to throw shit but tyres are so important especially on something like a 4wd which all have the dynamics of a prawn trawler. I have owned too many.
It's all good. I've tried throwing myself off enough corners to know how important they are, even in a straight line.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
They're not mind blowing but they have been acceptable. Fortunately we deal with straight lines and very little rain.

BFGs or Coopers would be great though. Bank account rarely agrees though.
I've had maxxis bravos on my hilux for a few years. They were a more agreeable price than bf's or coopers