What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Witnessing a great moment here! Friends have a 18 month old and they are sitting in the lounge room watching the Simpsons with him...from the golden era.
There's a lot of pleasure seeing a young pup wanting to learn new tricks from the old pood.

Thought they overtake the old dog at some stage and trash all your good shit ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Finished up at falls creek. The crew I was with have all headed back to Melbourne. I am on Bright and will hopefully get a day or two at Hotham. I spun a little (maybe smaller than little?) tail pop 180 while cruising along in very slushy conditions today only to dig a rail in and power slam myself onto the only ice left on the hill that wasn't slush. Even though it was a pussy little effort and I was barely moving I was very glad to be wearing a helmet!

Now I am in a pub in bright drinking a margarita. Only the bar tender has mixed up his tequila and Cointreau measures...it's interesting. I reckon they make 3 per week so I don't want to be all pussy about it. Especially after he free poured a bit of extra Cointreau in to make up the volume.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Onya @DMan, it's a big move and sick you've gone to the bike industry.

20220826_163148.jpg

New tooth day for me. Third from the left on the top. 12 months to get here and a lot of not fun surgery in the chair including extracting the old tooth and money from my bank.

Enough for a really nice bike, it was more involved than a normal implant, tooth fused to my bone, needed a bone graft and a gum graft. But I'll be eating several times a day until I die so it's a better investment than a new bike. It's also straight, not set back a few mm and much smaller than the other side like the old one. I've always had a semi-conscious crooked smile especially since the tooth died and went brown probs 10 years ago. Gonna be a weird adjustment.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Sat down tonight to have a flick through the [R]evolution mag I got with a pushys order only to realise a 1/3 of it is "[E]volution" an ebike magazine :rolleyes: Into the wood fire box with you!

No fucking wonder it was free.

View attachment 392382

View attachment 392383
Yep, the same reason we stopped subscribing to 'Revolution' when it became half ebikes. Nothing against ebikes, but If I wanted to read about them I'd buy a dedicated magazine.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Onya @DMan, it's a big move and sick you've gone to the bike industry.

View attachment 392378

New tooth day for me. Third from the left on the top. 12 months to get here and a lot of not fun surgery in the chair including extracting the old tooth and money from my bank.

Enough for a really nice bike, it was more involved than a normal implant, tooth fused to my bone, needed a bone graft and a gum graft. But I'll be eating several times a day until I die so it's a better investment than a new bike. It's also straight, not set back a few mm and much smaller than the other side like the old one. I've always had a semi-conscious crooked smile especially since the tooth died and went brown probs 10 years ago. Gonna be a weird adjustment.
What bike is your dentist getting?