What does your day look like?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Replaced the carby on the ride-on today, you need to remove the muffler to get to the carby mount bolts, and in order to remove the muffle you need to get the mud guard out of the way. Only really needed a needle and seat, but the throttle shaft had some wear, and the complete carby was almost the same price as a carby overhaul kit, $50 delivered.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Replaced the carby on the ride-on today, you need to remove the muffler to get to the carby mount bolts, and in order to remove the muffle you need to get the mud guard out of the way. Only really needed a needle and seat, but the throttle shaft had some wear, and the complete carby was almost the same price as a carby overhaul kit, $50 delivered.

View attachment 385571
Linky? I have a 5yo Rover that's a bit erractic

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Freedom day has arrived and it tastes good! Unfortunately it's raining so I'm not sure what the rest of the day is going to be like. I do know that the post office is waiting for me. My phone has been buzzing with "get your parcel!!!" Notices all morning. View attachment 385764
Well 6 notices about getting my items from the post office turned out to be one small box that I believe contains 1 sunglasses. I am impressed with the seller's efforts. Inexpensive eBay purchase on 1/2 express posted and ready before breakfast today.

Also noticed my local bakery has reopened while I as suspended. Today feels like a pie kind of day. Here's to good health!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well 6 notices about getting my items from the post office turned out to be one small box that I believe contains 1 sunglasses. I am impressed with the seller's efforts. Inexpensive eBay purchase on 1/2 express posted and ready before breakfast today.

Also noticed my local bakery has reopened while I as suspended. Today feels like a pie kind of day. Here's to good health!
No doubt looking pretty casually cool but also sharp with new sunnies and a tasty pie from the House of Fine Pies.
Today is a good day to be the Poods..........