What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Cracking weather for ducks :rolleyes: Can really see why @ozzybmx likes living here.......
Just G00Gl3D Belair Caravan Park... didnt even know they had glamping tents.

Yes a wet day up here, cant even see the city, just a white abyss through the trees.

Have threatened to take the dog to BNP 3 times today, he keeps getting excited then a shower comes along.

Got the garage cleaned and a load of shit thrown out at least.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Bastard. Spent the day in Melbourne traffic with the dash reading 38 degrees. And pondering why Italian car AC isn’t better given it’s get hot in Italy too!

Snow looks lovely… Summer can eat a dick.
It's almost like someone's been gaslighting you about what Italian and French cars are capable of.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I can't be in Japan so I went to a Japanese grocery store with one of my friends and purchased a bunch of funky stuff, and some cans of coffee.

I'm not completely sure how this horse oil works, but I'm rubbing it on myself hoping for a big outcome!

And while certainly crispy, this was not a thick egg roll. It was a sweet delicate pastry stuffed with wasabi "custard cream".

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
The missus was keen to give kayaking a go today, so got the sit-on-top kayak out for her and figured I'd paddle around in the old fibreglass one my old man made 20 years ago.

Problem was one paddle had a crack halfway through and it was only a matter of time before it separated fully.

Damn it no fibreglass or resin handy, I do have Chux superwipes and 5 min araldite though....

Haakon

Keeps on digging
The AC in my dool cab yoot doesn't struggle, even in 45⁰
That’s because the Japanese do good AC… None of the euros are particularly good at it. The Falcons have kick arse AC too, which when I spent a lot of time driving around the mallee in AU and BA wagon fleet cars I was super appreciative of!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The missus was keen to give kayaking a go today, so got the sit-on-top kayak out for her and figured I'd paddle around in the old fibreglass one my old man made 20 years ago.

Problem was one paddle had a crack halfway through and it was only a matter of time before it separated fully.

Damn it no fibreglass or resin handy, I do have Chux superwipes and 5 min araldite though....
And we both worked on aircraft.

Note: …worked. :p

Flow-Rider

Burner

Old hessian shacks work well.