What does your day look like?

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went out to the shed to do a small job Wednesday night. Couldn't find the tiny screw driver I was after so I started rummaging around a tool box. Ended up removing everything on to the work bench. It was like a grave yard for forgotten tools in there. So I started this morning to sort the tools out. Can't bear to throw anything out. So I have finally ordered a proper tool cabinet for all my tools. Including the socket and screw drivers sets out of the picture.
Still haven't found the screw driver yet. But, man, have I collected a lot of junk!

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Went out to the shed to do a small job Wednesday night. Couldn't find the tiny screw driver I was after so I started rummaging around a tool box. Ended up removing everything on to the work bench. It was like a grave yard for forgotten tools in there. So I started this morning to sort the tools out. Can't bear to throw anything out. So I have finally ordered a proper tool cabinet for all my tools. Including the socket and screw drivers sets out of the picture.
Still haven't found the screw driver yet. But, man, have I collected a lot of junk!
Is it this one?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Had similar tool situation with some major works on a couple of cars. #2 went around the various suppositories and collected everything. Nice to have a choice of sockets and all my ratchet spanners back.

Campering, two young (Spanish) blokes in a site opposite with roof top tents on their 4wds. Realised they were in the wrong site (they were there yesterday when we arrived). Had to move when the real owners of the site arrived. They didn't fold up the rtt, too much effort apparently. They unpegged the ladder, one walked beside the 4wd as they drove all the way around the camping ground (following the one way system despite only needing to move one site back), about 1.5km to the correct site. Much yelling of Spanish. And then did it again swapping positions.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got a day off, finally! Up at 7am to adult: -- throw the last week of laundry in the machine. All black...only black...sigh. perfect amount for the line.
  • shit! The towels...guess I'll try for them again another time.
  • dishes...meh I've got plenty clean still.
  • fresh sheets on the bed? Surely I'll do that tonight before bed.z
  • Quick lube job, tyre check, and shock pressure adjust on the tranny and I am off to the train station.

So with this ongoing bike theft issue and a complication with the nuke proof I have been getting around on my Tranny the last week or so. Relax...I have been working too much to park it outside the pub or grocery store. Well except for last night when I grabbed a few refreshments after work, but then I left it at work and locked it up afterwards. That I. Itself was a little nerve wracking. I had a surge of paranoia about setting the alarm off and running into the security patrol! Of course I didn't. Anyway I had some new tyres that I was going to put on the poly and convert it to full time off road (local dirt lumps and smooth hardback jump trails provided by my local) use for a while which I decided to put on the tranny for a bit to find out how they go. These are a small knobbly tyre with a moderate bag to them that I figured would roll fast enough for riding to the trails etc but hook up a bit better than the Schwalbe table top I usually like. It's a Kenda k1152. So far they roll fast enough for strong around town. If the conditions aren't too wet I'll have a few laps of the lumps at d man's valley today. I haven't been on dirt in weeks.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looks like a soviet era train. Is it coal powered?
I think these trains are from the 50s....the NSW government in all heir brilliance have blown massive amounts of cash on new trains that don't get out as much as they should. These old work horses just keep on going.

Immediate energy comes from electricity, but this is NSW so you bet the long game is coal power!

For my childhood the carriages were green or orange themed. About 10 years ago this delightful aubergine colour scheme was introduced. It's just lovely.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well this day just got dull...dirt lumps are all closed off and even if they were open they are just rocks held together by a small amount of sandy sandy. Some local youths have advise there is a plan to resurface the jumps. I hope the authorities take the opportunity to construct a new set up down here. What is here was well thought out and executed for such a small space, but it's time for something new and exciting!

I did come in through a different entry, one that I call the pancreas entry as @steve jobs' pancreas showed it to me and I rode a trail down that I hadn't ridden previously. It was a little bit fun. The tyres seem to hold the strain here pretty well. Will hit a bit of a lap and consider options for balance of day.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
For my childhood the carriages were green or orange themed. About 10 years ago this delightful aubergine colour scheme was introduced. It's just lovely.
The amount of kms these trains have done must be huge. Makes the new questionable trains even more questionable.

Best colour scheme ever. Funk those trains.