What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Should've gone with the AZ
Oh well, you are in line now.

We have to make an appointment here and I was done in about 15 minutes after arrival. Just took 6 weeks to get to that stage.
Can't say any of it was difficult and I don't see Bill Gates any differently as before either.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

We have to make an appointment here and I was done in about 15 minutes after arrival. Just took 6 weeks to get to that stage.
Can't say any of it was difficult and I don't see Bill Gates any differently as before either.
The worst thing is I have an appointment....

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The worst thing is I have an appointment....
That is big effort there. We have a drive through AZ vaccination place set ian carpark about 5 minutes from the GP where I got mine done that must sponge up quite a few punters. I'm due fo the second shot at the end of this month.

It will get done, hang in there sir.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I remember that line. Was annoying as the first jab about a week after they opened up appointments I literally walked strait in, got the jab and out again. All in 25 Min. second jab I walk up to the door like last time and the security guard looks at me in irritation and points me to that line. Although I got through in about 30min.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
That is big effort there. We have a drive through AZ vaccination place set ian carpark about 5 minutes from the GP where I got mine done that must sponge up quite a few punters. I'm due fo the second shot at the end of this month.

It will get done, hang in there sir.
I remember that line. Was annoying as the first jab about a week after they opened up appointments I literally walked strait in, got the jab and out again. All in 25 Min. second jab I walk up to the door like last time and the security guard looks at me in irritation and points me to that line. Although I got through in about 30min.
Well all done now. It's been 2hrs from lining up, to the end of the 15min "please don't keel over" wait.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

I'm bitterly disappointed in my 5G reception. Bloody wireless broadband didn't improve either

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'm bitterly disappointed in my 5G reception. Bloody wireless broadband didn't improve either
I was nearly going to say something to the long suffering jabbers at the clinic but thought better of it in case they remove my appointment or twist the needle next time.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well all done now. It's been 2hrs from lining up, to the end of the 15min "please don't keel over" wait.
Have you tried to install Windows on as many home appliances as possible?
There has to be these primal urges soon........... I'm counting on getting very excited if I read or hear "Press 'Next' to Continue"

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Made some brackets for a new camper wrap around awning. Picked up an offcut of 316L, 1500x400x6 for beer money. Bloody stuff showed up how blunt my drills were. After cutting a strip 100 wide from the 400 side with the grinder and much fighting and belt grinding and drilling they are ready for a test fit. Then I discovered the little brackets that I had with the old awning that I need to pivot the closed awning are not the same size, meant to be but about 3mm out on hole centres. No good when I am running with 0.5mm clearances. Ah well, bigger holes in those bits now. Half a day, looks like it should have taken 7 minutes...