What does your day look like?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Reclink community cup.

Bunch of musicians against journalists playing AFL amongst beers and shenanigans and live music.

About as close to organised sport as I get.

Didn’t think that would be on this year. Come to think of it I didn’t hear anything about it on the radio either. No spectators, were you playing?

Mica

Likes Dirt
Didn’t think that would be on this year. Come to think of it I didn’t hear anything about it on the radio either. No spectators, were you playing?
Just enjoying from the sideline and teaching the kids what sport is all about. Not out playing though looked like a lot of fun.

We've lucked out in Brissy (yet again) and had a few hundred spectators (even Albo bothered to show up?!?). A few more events to come around the country but the various lockdowns will surely have an effect and cancel a few for them sadly.

Great day and a great cause. Even walked away with a raffle prize of a signed Ian Healy cricket ball which will be dutifully knocked around the park rather than put on a shelf.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I know riders around my area who are regularly 25km from home, despite the 10km radius limit, many with open accounts. Could be interesting if the fuzz cotton on.
Every carpark around Belair National park was full. There were people at the play park, cooking BBQ's, walking, riding, playing...

The 'you can leave home to exercise' but only within 2.5km' has given the wrong message.

People are driving to places and exercising ~2.5km.

Most are parked in the free places but It makes we wonder why the staff at the park are not asking people what they are doing and where they are from.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Rode my bike on the dirt 2 days in a row! Yesterday I was real tense and rode really wooden. Today I felt relaxed and whatever the opposite of wooden is? I'm not sure if I can blame the shoes or the weather on the difference between the 2 days? Couldn't be anything to do with me being an inconsistent rider of mediocre skills.

Anyway it seems that the recent splurge on track works at glenrock has finished and all the new stuff is open. The new jumps are fun! I miss the jumps that were removed though. One set of new jumps pulls a freaking crowd! But also runs directly into the afternoon sun. I'll have to try and ride early.

Anyway here I am trying to scrub (and not really scrubbing) over a new table top to charge into the bigger one just after it. It's a fun little section.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Received a text this morning to say my 'car' rego 'blah' was booked in for a service at 08:15 Friday. Please confirm. So rather than reply no I rang. I am calling about a text I received this morning. Do you want to reschedule? No. So you are confirming? No. Are you sure? Well yes, I sold the car a year ago and the number plates are on a shelf in my study. Find the new owner and update your records? They must have booked it in using the vin and haven't changed their details. Could have caused some fun.