What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Easy to over cook Pheasant. Once over cooked it is not very nice. Guinea Fowl in cranberry jus is very nice as well.

One day...when I have some spare time I may have to indulge in a game bird feast. Preferably in a restaurant so someone else does the cleaning up.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
One day...when I have some spare time I may have to indulge in a game bird feast. Preferably in a restaurant so someone else does the cleaning up.
I really really like quail, it is a bugger to cook just right but it is sooooo good. Because they can't fly it is vegan friendly, like emu though no one eats that shit voluntarily.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I really really like quail, it is a bugger to cook just right but it is sooooo good. Because they can't fly it is vegan friendly, like emu though no one eats that shit voluntarily.
I like emu. It is both a delicious native animal and a great restaurant in Hakuba.

ausdb

Being who he is
Three day lock down for us Perthites.
Wife's birthday today, she was saying don't buy lots of stuff I don't need it so we had a few things lined up for the day but everything is cancelled for a second year in a row :(

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Three day lock down for us Perthites.
Wife's birthday today, she was saying don't buy lots of stuff I don't need it so we had a few things lined up for the day but everything is cancelled for a second year in a row :(
Seems she is the case of corona woes. You have plenty of rolls paper?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Good to know my father in law has some on his farm. They're known as the stupid birds as they just wander round the place making a noise and a mess, at least they're useful for something.
My parents have a bunch, theyre essentially guard birds for the chooks. They've even been known to chase snakes off.

They're pretty smart as birds go and can look after themselves.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seems Parks Vic has a new strategy for closing trails. Cactus strewn around the ST is bound to keep those pesky mtb types out.
76AF9E54-19E8-486C-A98D-48F3DE817BC1.jpeg