What does your day look like?

Norco Maniac

Is back!
That's the work tan faded too.

Keen Waterman - standard aussie safety footwear (just dont kick freshly cut guttering)

I'm in the 0.001% of Irish that dont need treatment for 3rd degree burns after 15 minuets in the sun.

I actually make most Aussies look Irish after 5 weeks of outside renos.

View attachment 374154

View attachment 374155
I have similar foot tanlines - i wear mens hiking sandals to work grooming dogs so my feet can dry out between baths :D

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
Off on a bit of a train trip...

I got awe the local youths with my phat whips and crisp x-ups...until some people that could actually rode turned up. The transition from last jump to corner is getting a nasty set of stutters worn in! She's a boy transition.

I think these well worn favourites have reached the end of the line.

View attachment 374314

I got awe the local youths with my phat whips and crisp x-ups...until some people that could actually rode turned up. The transition from last jump to corner is getting a nasty set of stutters worn in! She's a boy transition.

View attachment 374315
That OMV? She's looking well neglected. Well worth a trip to Bare Creek if you can arrange it, once all the kiddies fuck off back to school of course.

Dales Cannon

Deleted Banned Moderatuuur
Staff member

View attachment 374314

View attachment 374315
Why weren't you standing where you were supposed to? Reckon a train will have issues with that track.

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
That OMV? She's looking well neglected. Well worth a trip to Bare Creek if you can arrange it, once all the kiddies fuck off back to school of course.
It a OMV. The access convenience is hard to go past. Bare creek is definitely on the radar. But I want to spend a bit more time on the bike and less time working so I am a little more balanced than I currently am. I think I need to feed the swans a few times.

OMV is well rough, being so sandy and busy the clay/soil is a lot brushed off the jumps leaving a lot of exposed rubble. The lips on the B line have all be resurfaced recently, but the Landers have not. A line was looking a bit rough.

Plenty of selfie rocks around though! So grabbed some shitty shots with my potato camera.