What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
sometimes you can't beat the old rat coffin

1 golden bag of shit please!

How can it be good if it tastes like a big mac?
#one too many hobos

If you haven't, give making your own version a whirl. The sauce (1:1:1 muatard, mayo, tomato sauce and chopped pickles, salt to taste. I use house made cucumber and onion) comes up as an almost refreshing balance of sweet salty and tangy. Make the burger patty how you like (I do turkey + pork or Turkey beef mix because I want some crispy fatty action). Cheese/s of choice. Carbs of choice.

When I was teaching hospitality skills in the ndis this sauce was a very popular item from out menu and something my clients enjoyed making (being easy to remember and prepare along with its popularity have them a strong sense of achievement).

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
If you haven't, give making your own version a whirl. The sauce (1:1:1 muatard, mayo, tomato sauce and chopped pickles, salt to taste. I use house made cucumber and onion) comes up as an almost refreshing balance of sweet salty and tangy. Make the burger patty how you like (I do turkey + pork or Turkey beef mix because I want some crispy fatty action). Cheese/s of choice.
How about no.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Mates in Japon served me home made KFC on rice out of the rice cooker made with the not so secret herbs and spice girls. Yes tasted mostly the same. Why? And I know the Nihongoers love KFC.