What do ya reckon is the second-best TV show ever?

S.

ex offender
Obviously the Simpsons is first, what's second?

I hafta say that the Sopranos is prolly my fave after the Simpsons.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No. 1 for me has got to be the 'A Country Practice' repeats then battling for second place is 'Mornings with Kerri-Anne' and 'the Oprah Winfrey Show'...... Nothing like day-time television!!!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CHILLI FACTOR! *cough*

cant beat the simpsons/neighbours combination! i mean simpsons/delta goodrom combo ;)

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
josh said:
CHILLI FACTOR! *cough*

cant beat the simpsons/neighbours combination! i mean simpsons/delta goodrom combo ;)
Neighbours! :roll: :shock:

*reaches for bucket to start dry reaching!!!*

as for Delta....mmmm, Delta, tasty! :mrgreen: :!:

wombat

Lives in a hole
M*A*S*H for sure, Catch-22 was a BRILLANT novel, and this show does it justice, albeit not quite as black.
Also, Grass Roots was very clever, shame it's finished. Um, the first few minutes of Wheel of Fortune is always watchable..... :D
Don't you hate it when the shows just won't come to mind???
Oh! Life Support, sick sometimes, but funny shit! go SBS.
If anything else comes to mind I'll make another contribution.

Oh, and Chilli Factor is crap, the "host" (aka talking breasts) is a joke, and they reuse the same pieces of footage like 10 times! Perfect example of cashing in on a fad.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Black books! I told you I fogot all the good ones!

Life support is sooo funny though, I can't wait for the new series to start.

Oh, and I know it's not TV, but did anybody ever hear Adam and Will do "Good Morning Baghdad!" In terms of politica in-correctness, you couldn't get much better.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
i love Gilmore girls, then dawsons creek *tee hee hee :lol: *.. OH MY GOD dawson is sooooo vewy vewy sexi..

i'm joking.

favorite tv show - DROP IN!!!
second fav - simpsons

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ryan said:
New "Life Support" has been running for about a month now wombat, Monday nights, SBS
Nope, at the moment it's still re-runs of the second series. When they've replayed all of them they'll start playing series 3. They did the same thing last time.