What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
E13 will probably warranty that warranty cassette
How many warranties can a warranty cassette be warrantied? I’ve posed the question already but I’m sure they’re just gonna say dude you can’t have nice things any more.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
How many warranties can a warranty cassette be warrantied? I’ve posed the question already but I’m sure they’re just gonna say dude you can’t have nice things any more.
How many warranties can a warranty warranty until a warranty's warranty is no good?

Last edited:

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
How many warranties can a warranty warranty until a warranty's warranty is is no good?
The warranty is still valid on the warrantied warranty item because the warranty claim is still within the initial warrantied items warrantiable timeframe otherwise it would be unwarrantable.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Went for a morning ride with on some blue trails, nothing too intensive and walked a couple of them so I didn't overdo it.

The hambostring feels a little tender but nowhere near as bad as it did this week and certainly not painful.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
For some reason I keep wanting to like e13 components but they keep making stupid shit that breaks.
I reckon their tyres are probably a good thing (had a semi-slick rear that had more grip than it had any right to, so would assume the other chunkier treads must be decently grippy too), but yeah otherwise I stay the feck away...

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
For some reason I keep wanting to like e13 components but they keep making stupid shit that breaks.
Same. I was also set to get a Helix for my new bike but reports of having to use odd spacers and creaks on Hope hubs was a firm no. They are good with warranty from what I have heard. :D

Jpez

Down on the left!
Same. I was also set to get a Helix for my new bike but reports of having to use odd spacers and creaks on Hope hubs was a firm no. They are good with warranty from what I have heard. :D
No creaks whatsoever on my Hope hub.
if it wasn’t for the fact I keep destroying them I’d buy again. I can confirm unfortunately that yes they are good with warranty and communication.