What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Not for my bike but for others - I marshalled for the DH U17, U19 and open men/womens DH racing at Crankworx Cairns.

Learned a bit more about marshalling which is handy as I'd like to do more of that for local DH and Enduro stuff.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I just met Mick Hannah at the school drop off this morning and congratulated him on his DH win at Crankworx :)

His wife rides a top of the line Yeti (XTR everything) with a baby seat above the top tube :cool:

And yes a shoey does indeed taste like shoe!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I just met Mick Hannah at the school drop off this morning and congratulated him on his DH win at Crankworx :)

His wife rides a top of the line Yeti (XTR everything) with a baby seat above the top tube :cool:

And yes a shoey does indeed taste like shoe!
I thought you were permabanned?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Looking forward to getting some kms on the Prime tomorrow.
After busting my ribs a couple of weeks ago, a gentle spin from Kalamunda to Pickering Brook for a coffee should do nicely and get 20km back into my legs. Also need to swap wheelsets around as getting rattled around on the Honzo when I'm still sore 2 weeks after an off isn't the best idea.
Plus the Prime is too nice a bike to be hung up in the garage as long as it has been.
Got the Prime some time out on Saturday for a 28km trip out.
Unfortunately though, most of that wasn't under me. I managed a measly 10km before I swapped to an ebike for the rest of the ride. I tried a pinch climb and pulled a muscle (leftover from my busted ribs a couple of weeks ago) and that was me done.
I've been thinking about making the switch to an ebike for a while now and I think this has pushed me over the fence. Sad fact is the Prime is likely to be the casualty here.