What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm looking at those cage bolts and thinking they are a bit low on the downtube????
They'll have worked it out to perfection to fit a bottle/cage as low as possible to save wasted space. Fit a 1L bottle in there with room for a top tube bag if you ever needed it.

I've had to use Wolftooth problem solvers to move bottles lower.

iconic

Likes Dirt
I'm looking at those cage bolts and thinking they are a bit low on the downtube????
Maybe this is more appropriate (in medium please)

Sent from my RMX2111 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
After much deliberating....I think I have chosen the start point for my next project build....
Get in quick to be first in line for when I sell it, (about three weeks after the completion of the build, based on previous projects).

View attachment 399677View attachment 399679
Can you buy something with sliding dropouts next please? I'd likely join that queue.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Or in XL.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap

I can do that. Cheaper than the Thomson and pretty clean lines. Would have to be a large though...sorry.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

While that is definitely very cool and I'd very much like one wtf happened to Turner? They used to be one of the most coveted in house manufacturing brands ever. Now it just looks like they turn out catalogue frames that have so little in common with their back catalogue they may as well be road bikes. What happened?