What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Drift Bikes Newcastle you legends !

Ordered at the weekend, shipped Monday, arrived today.

My other 3 MTBs have a shorty on the DVO, SID and Durolux. No more dust and shit being thrown in to the wipers :)

View attachment 398312
Im sure it's just the photo, but If you zoom in on that wiper it looks a bit cooked...have you dropped the lowers and checked for grease yet?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Im sure it's just the photo, but If you zoom in on that wiper it looks a bit cooked...have you dropped the lowers and checked for grease yet?
I was really confused. I dropped the lowers on my new Z1 coils when I got them a few weeks back. They has a decent amount of grease and oil - even where the grease and oil was meant to be.

The damper oil did not look like the Fox 5wt Teflon 'infused' stuff, and the foot-nuts were almost loose - but hey, at least there was slippery stuff inside!

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I was really confused. I dropped the lowers on my new Z1 coils when I got them a few weeks back. They has a decent amount of grease and oil - even where the grease and oil was meant to be.

The damper oil did not look like the Fox 5wt Teflon 'infused' stuff, and the foot-nuts were almost loose - but hey, at least there was slippery stuff inside!
Teflon stuff is only for Grip2 damper no?