What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ahh a glass half full kinda guy. In all honesty it was really good to get out, and I still managed to beat my 12 year old - I suspect he didn't know 'we' were racing but I'll take it.
I should've gone with the :p emoji, it the :eek: to indicate I was shit-stirring. But glad you had fun, that's the best reason to ride!

(Well, second to beating upstart bloody 12yo's! :p)

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
New Hope cranks turned up so all carbon cranks have been banished from both bikes!

My Madonna has 165mm cranks and they have felt great from the start. The Levo came with 160mm cranks and one of the first things I noticed when I rode it were the cranks felt like they were doing tiny circles. I got used to it relatively quickly but figured I'd go with 165 Hope to even things up. Turns out the Hope cranks are shorter than the Praxis carbon cranks anyway due to the amount of carbon needed around the pedal thread insert to stop it ripping out at a moments notice.
Hopraxis.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All you need to do is come and put my dh bike together for me. And probably arrange your powder coated to schmick up my rims. I will fuel you with the coffees.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
All you need to do is come and put my dh bike together for me. And probably arrange your powder coated to schmick up my rims. I will fuel you with the coffees.
I thought you would enjoy assembling the DH bike. All you need is a large hammer and good eye for accurately wacking the right spot. Powdercoated rims would come up nicely too.

Although I could get very lazy up at Newcastle and decide to take up surfing instead.