What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
The benefit of accepting you're slow is having less moments where ambition exceeds ability. Ask me how I know. ;)
I have no drive to be a show off or keep up with the dudes at the trails. I just enjoy the time in the bush burning calories. If i have some fun along the way and dont get hurt, its a bonus :)

That said, I am riding much better and more confidently than when i started. Just dont have any pressure to meet some progression goal.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The benefit of accepting you're slow is having less moments where ambition exceeds ability. Ask me how I know. ;)
Is there a course I can sign up for?

I hadn't been on trail for about 6 weeks until yesterday. The jump felt natural and like I hadn't had a break. The pedal back up to the roll on (150m with 10m elevation) felt fine. But either some of my favourite trails have become more eroded and chunky (a very real possibility) or I forgot how to pick lines, because fuck me if I didn't struggle to hold pace through a couple of corners that I normal rail through at warp speed into a bit of a death gap. The whole place has been torn up from rain and traffic though. Saw a lot of people who appear to have been ignoring the "don't ride wet trails" signs and just had to do the (very boring) xc loop.

And good news - the recently posted and tossed away sign was out of sight, the trail in question was as good as usual, and hopefully it's a case of out of sight out of mind.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I have no drive to be a show off or keep up with the dudes at the trails. I just enjoy the time in the bush burning calories. If i have some fun along the way and dont get hurt, its a bonus :)

That said, I am riding much better and more confidently than when i started. Just dont have any pressure to meet some progression goal.
It me!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ok I just replaced the seat post tokens..... Apparently that should have read - bent the seat post. Looking to buy 31.6mm seat post with 120-150 drop :)

It was a cracking day with the kids tho
It is and they get old too quickly, in a year mine went from little riding squids that relied 100% on dad, to taller than me teenagers that have girlfriends and rely 100% on their phones... I wouldn't swap a day or trip out with them on our bikes for the world, I just wish they would take it a bit easier on their shit ;)

Flow-Rider

Burner
It is and they get old too quickly, in a year mine went from little riding squids that relied 100% on dad, to taller than me teenagers that have girlfriends and rely 100% on their phones... I wouldn't swap a day or trip out with them on our bikes for the world, I just wish they would take it a bit easier on their shit ;)
Time to have more then?
1664258155341.png

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
That first photo’s a banger @fjohn860!

Hope it wasn’t too windy for you out tonight.
Cheers, that's on Boulder Tk climb. Seemed like a good place to snap a photo whilst trying to locate my lungs and legs :p

Was a little windy in the carpark. I was even having second thoughts about the ride lol. But warmed up pretty quick and surprisingly the wind wasn't an issue on the trails (though I did stay around in the leeward side of the hill)