What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Weird yours was noisy, mine's been silent (apart from the robot chirping when shifting, obviously).
It seems to be a common problem if the internet is to be believed. The clutch spring isn't very strong so just flops around all over the place. Probably doesn't help that I'm comparing it to my Zee rear mech that I've been running for ages.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
It seems to be a common problem if the internet is to be believed. The clutch spring isn't very strong so just flops around all over the place. Probably doesn't help that I'm comparing it to my Zee rear mech that I've been running for ages.
New model out soon (allegedly) and looks to mount with the SRAM UDH. Interesting to see if clutch is ramped up or not.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
New model out soon (allegedly) and looks to mount with the SRAM UDH. Interesting to see if clutch is ramped up or not.
I had mine replaced and the clutch felt better so it might just be a few bad ones. By the time it came I had gone back to the Zee and was happy so sold it without putting it back on the bike.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't use it in the bath - it follows you
Damn! Always unplug.

I rode my bike to the pub for dinner...they had (not so) mega schnitzels. It was good but not mega. They also had trivia which killed the ambience but attracted women...now I am trying to work out if I can tolerate trivia to be in the same time and place as women. Of course trivia really kills off the chance to talk to them and I am an ungrateful victor. This night got really complicated. So I rode to the beach.

Minlak

custom titis
Still picks up dust. For dry conditions I'm sold on Morgan Blue Extra Dry. Sounds like a beer but it's great and doesn't goop up like Squirt.
I have never had issues with squirt - but I apply the night before a ride so it is well and truly dry by the time I ride