What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ausdb

Being who he is
The results of the scans came back, nothing broken or torn in the shoulder, which is good news. But there's underlying degeneration going on around the AC joint which has been aggravated and is causing the pain. So I just need to pour myself a bigger cup of HTFU and get on with it. I think I'll give the Glutamine @link1896 mentioned a go, just not the injecty stuff.
The radiologist also reckoned I've fractured the collarbone before, but I don't remember ever getting treatment for it?

5e8138ad-4e22-4520-97ee-d11624a68c8b-picsay.png

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
anybody out there ridden Shoalhaven Heads pump track
I am heading down there next week for work, do I take the DMR or the fishing rod!?
don't want to go out there after work to find it crap or plagued with little skooterers

crash3

Likes Dirt
anybody out there ridden Shoalhaven Heads pump track
I am heading down there next week for work, do I take the DMR or the fishing rod!?
don't want to go out there after work to find it crap or plagued with little skooterers
I haven't ridden it, but have driven past a few times on the way to/from the heads golf club. Always looks to be chock full of little kids on scooters and bikes with training wheels sorry bud.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
How you do that, Durolux not on the list. Special for you?
I just got curious if one of the top caps would fit (it's the DVO one) and it did so the next stage is to see if any of the available footstuds fit too. Fox 36 and 38 don't fit. I'll try the DVO one later today when I service that fork. Given how infrequently the Suntour CSU's creak it could be a great combo.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I just got curious if one of the top caps would fit (it's the DVO one) and it did so the next stage is to see if any of the available footstuds fit too. Fox 36 and 38 don't fit. I'll try the DVO one later today when I service that fork. Given how infrequently the Suntour CSU's creak it could be a great combo.
I and a mate have rebuilt a couple of fox csu’s using Dougal at Shockcraft idea of pva glue instead of 609 retainer now. Seems to work well, Fox’s pathetic crown paint isn’t instantly destroyed by pva. All the filler has to do is prevent oxygen entering the connection.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Interested if it does work, a Durolux coil would be mint!