What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I do like your shed and outdoor workspace , bike admiring area .
Shed is going to fall over in the next strong breeze! But yeah after years of apartments or houses with nothing better than a little Bunnings garden shed thing, a proper space I can hang bikes and work etc is a dream. Just needs some fresh tin and a couple of saggy rotting roof battens replaced haha.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A good shed is worth its ( mental ) weight in gold , little hideaway to contemplate nuffin in .
I have a good sized one , it’s full of crap hahahaha .
My offsider often comes out and finds me ‘ contemplating ‘ some shiny thing on the bench , or a whatsit I pulled apart …

” watcha doin “
‘ just working this out ‘

“ ooooookaaaaaayyyy “

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Solid hit out at Gunjin this morning, managed a couple of times up and down. A bit of walking but unsurprising with the shape I’m in and my headspace at the minute.
Been raining this week so grip for days.
Bike feels good, dropouts in high makes the bike ride really nicely and the 60mm stem takes the twitchiness out for the most part - I like a bit.
Need a longer dropper - anyone know if a 180mm OneUp will fit in a large Prime v3?

Also got an action shot (sort of - brother in law isn’t so good on the camera!)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Rode Charlottes pass at Red Hill for the first time in ages. Seemed more hectic than I remembered it.
Also got across to Crits and Deadwoods,, both pretty fun trails.

View attachment 391671
Ha, yeah I thought the same when I rode Charlottes (also for the first time in ages) a few weeks ago. Bet that tree to the right of the a line has seen some sights....

Crits and Deadwoulds were running really well on the weekend, despite the standing water everywhere. Ground must be waterlogged atm.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Need a longer dropper - anyone know if a 180mm OneUp will fit in a large Prime v3?
@Rorschach, one-up have a handy little calc tool:
https://can.oneupcomponents.com/pages/oneup-dropper-post-selector-v2

Or you could go bonkers trying to cross reference the One-up dimensions in the images to the diagram at the bottom of this page and compare to your current dropper:

smaj

Likes Dirt
On my ride on Sunday, the dropper post got stuck down. I couldn't get it to come back up again, so I compromised by pulling it out to the minimum insertion mark, and rode back standing up half the way. :) Luckily I was on the return leg, so only another 20 minutes or so. Thought it was my dodgy installation skills, but when I got home and managed to pull it out, I found out the actuation mechanism had gotten stuck down, not sure how.

It's time for a new outer for it anyway, since I cut the last one too short (bit of a fuckwit move on my part).

Rorschach

@Rorschach, one-up have a handy little calc tool:
https://can.oneupcomponents.com/pages/oneup-dropper-post-selector-v2

Or you could go bonkers trying to cross reference the One-up dimensions in the images to the diagram at the bottom of this page and compare to your current dropper:
Not seen that before, cheers!
Says a 180mm should fit nicely

Rorschach

Well done @Rorschach ! How good is riding on the dirty dirt?
Heaps of grip at the minute - the advantage of the local pea gravel is that it drains really well after a bit of rain so while there were a few puddles it was great. Running higher pressure also helps things, feels less squirmy particularly as I'm putting on a few kegs. Still need to sort my fork out a little, but works pretty well.
Rode down Gunjin on Lazarus/Judderbars and Alchemy, bike felt good.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Heaps of grip at the minute - the advantage of the local pea gravel is that it drains really well after a bit of rain so while there were a few puddles it was great. Running higher pressure also helps things, feels less squirmy particularly as I'm putting on a few kegs. Still need to sort my fork out a little, but works pretty well.
Rode down Gunjin on Lazarus/Judderbars and Alchemy, bike felt good.
I can't remember any of the tail names...just the fucking gravel. But from the top there was a few runs down that delivered plenty of good vibes.

Rorschach

I can't remember any of the tail names...just the fucking gravel. But from the top there was a few runs down that delivered plenty of good vibes.
Probably the ones I'm talking about - these are the blues running down to the shuttle bay from the top.

Also, Alchemy has a wall ride I've been avoiding since I came off down there last year. Hit it twice yesterday.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Probably the ones I'm talking about - these are the blues running down to the shuttle bay from the top.

Also, Alchemy has a wall ride I've been avoiding since I came off down there last year. Hit it twice yesterday.
That sounds like it. One sort of kicks off with a few small jumps?