What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Come at me Cunstable @nzhumpy :p
A slow burner....

Bloody teenagers, I tried to give you a warning but you have given me no other option..

Take the pedals off and hand them over now, no charges will be laid at this moment, you can come and collect your pedals in the morning when you've had a good long think about your actions...

btw, bring your dad down to the station when you collect them, been ages since we've had a chat.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Some stuff from the Handmade Bike Show down in Williamstown yesterday:

New MTB from Woods Bicycle Company. 140mm rear, 150mm fork, 65 HA and some other stuff I can't remember.

Utterly mad chromoly / 3D printed high pivot destroyer of worlds from Trinity MTB. I think 200mm of travel in this set up.

New hardtail from The Lost Workshop. Should've taken more photos of this, drop outs were works of art. 2.2kg steel frame:

Devlin Cycles just cus. A lot of MTB stuff at the show this year.

aaand lots of roadie / gravel things. Heaps of Provas / Baums / Bastions. Prova with crazy ti / carbon situation:

390138 390139

Bastion with paint job of destiny:

390140 390141

Gellie Cycles because I like old Super Record:

And Darren Baum's company off road hack. I didn't think he was still doing mountain bikes so this was cool to see:

Great show, stoked I went. Really good atmosphere and full of people who just want to talk crap about bikes.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Some stuff from the Handmade Bike Show down in Williamstown yesterday:

View attachment 390131

View attachment 390132

New MTB from Woods Bicycle Company. 140mm rear, 150mm fork, 65 HA and some other stuff I can't remember.

View attachment 390133

Utterly mad chromoly / 3D printed high pivot destroyer of worlds from Trinity MTB. I think 200mm of travel in this set up.

View attachment 390134

View attachment 390135

New hardtail from The Lost Workshop. Should've taken more photos of this, drop outs were works of art. 2.2kg steel frame:

View attachment 390136

View attachment 390137

Devlin Cycles just cus. A lot of MTB stuff at the show this year.

aaand lots of roadie / gravel things. Heaps of Provas / Baums / Bastions. Prova with crazy ti / carbon situation:

View attachment 390138 View attachment 390139

Bastion with paint job of destiny:

View attachment 390140 View attachment 390141

Gellie Cycles because I like old Super Record:

View attachment 390142

And Darren Baum's company off road hack. I didn't think he was still doing mountain bikes so this was cool to see:

View attachment 390143

Great show, stoked I went. Really good atmosphere and full of people who just want to talk crap about bikes.
Did the Bastion's have "No touching, you break it, you buy it signs"? :D

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Was wishing for a dropper down one of the descents (first time ever on the gravel bike).
Do it ! The only thing(s) stopping me is the older frame and no internal routing, though an older style with the lever under the seat would work really well, and bikepacking with the saddle bag moving around with dust between it and the seatpost wearing a hole in my dropper stanchion.

A 50-60mm lever dropper would be awesome.