What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Got out for a ride with a mate at Castles, one place that deals with rain well. Prime condition and grip galore. Even the fact that the ebike wouldn’t turn on didn’t dull the stoke. Cleared a gap that I always avoided and also managed to not caress the brakes in the run up to another jump and for the first time I actually landed on the lander! So much smooother lol. Enough air that I had time to think fuck me, this is big (for me). Then did it all again twice to cement it. Good vibe day. I wish you all the same :)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Rode the ebike to Stromlo to have a couple of beers with mates that did a loop, my knee wasn't feeling up to it. Thought I'd test the gravel capabilities of the commuter coming home, the stretch from Cotter Rd to Hindmarsh Dr of the Centennial Trail. So much rain meant it wasn't fairly smooth double track, but rough single track with a bunch of wet spots. Bike smashed through it, about 80% uphill and it was effortless. Was a bit dark so took it easy. It would be pretty good for basic gravel and green xc trails without even changing the tyres. I reckon Mrs and I could do rail trail expeditions on the ebikes.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Spent the day as on site mechanic at a women's coaching clinic we hosted at our track. It was a great day watching some newbies find some confidence in their bikes in the beginners session this morning, and then in the intermediate session this afternoon some of our very experienced girls made some great leaps in skill just because of the delivery of the information.

I have a heap of shots, but due to interwebz and privacy, you'll have to make do with The Sender bombing it.