What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Not at all. Not DH tracks. I’d have faster totals on a full XC Hardtail. Might lose 10 sec in the couple of small rock sections, but make up 10x that on the pedals and climbs.
Travs track includes the burm climbs and back almost to the road. Rockwell continues all the way through the berm climbs and to where road between the dams near Carpark. 2-3 additional minutes of flat and uphill on a big bike is lunacy.
Yeah fair. Had not considdered flat sections orsome of the extended climbing. Zero race mentality over here while swilling Porter and reading book lol

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah fair. Had not considdered flat sections orsome of the extended climbing. Zero race mentality over here while swilling Porter and reading book lol
Last year, turbulence was one of the tracks, and even that had a pedal/climb added. People were probably expecting more or that even though track info was up long ago.
I feel way over biked with the 140/160 spitty and a bald 2.3” SS on the rear.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Last year, turbulence was one of the tracks, and even that had a pedal/climb added. People were probably expecting more or that even though track info was up long ago.
I feel way over biked with the 140/160 spitty and a bald 2.3” SS on the rear.
Im good with over biked. I don't mind the old having a Taco and beer without spilliage while pointed down in the ol lazy boy.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Loaded up with everything but water, no rattles, no noises and everything secure :)

Heading off tomorrow morning to Melrose, then the bus to Parachilna on Monday where its a cruisy 30km and 700vm of climbing corrugations to the start of the Mawson trail and the highest official town in SA called Blinman.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I fear that if I decided to do that in Brisbane today, it’d be much more crappy than I am expecting.
Decided to go for a look on some less well known trails that generally hold up well in the rain. Great to get out, feels like it has been too long between rides even though in reality it's only been 5 days!

Assegai maxx grip front with a T9 Butcher on the back was a great combination today. The Butcher on the rear is better than the Eliminator that was on it pretty much everywhere as far as I can tell. So much more braking power!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
For those interested. Intend in Germany sent me a replacement fork as the Edge started creaking pretty badly. They sent a Flash with a guarantee that it won't creak. The second pic shows how much more meat is left around the steerer (which is also pretty heavy duty too) so fingers crossed this is enough to remain silent. I went with a 20mm axle this time as I found out that the hub just needed an end cap change to accommodate.