What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool, cheers. Im about 200m from the bus stop :)

I did go on a reccy up Brushy Creek Rd on the roadie the other day, didn't see any way through from the end - just a set of stairs from Beumont Place up to Pottery road. That hill will await my 30t oval chainring...

But yes, keen to get out to explore more. Dropping straight into the black runs probably wasnt the best intro :)
When you turn into Brushy Creek Road, the first left is a short cul du sac called Allpot Pl. It leads to a gate onto a foot path to Shirley Blvd, etc. If you want a tour to falmiliarize yourself with the area some time or just some routs to the trails, just drop me a message.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
When you turn into Brushy Creek Road, the first left is a short cul du sac called Allpot Pl. It leads to a gate onto a foot path to Shirley Blvd, etc. If you want a tour to falmiliarize yourself with the area some time or just some routs to the trails, just drop me a message.
I just spotted that on google maps :) Probably a more sensible grade climb that way to pottery road!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Rode it slowly to other work. Assembled a crap bike. Rode it to the other other work location via my normal work. Built two crap bikes. Rode it slowly home.

Now, a riding day like this would usually see my heart rate maybe crack 120bpm once or twice, depending on how many knobs I have to outpace though roundabouts.

But today was a special day. Today was my first day after The Spicy Cough.

160bpm every bloody time I was on the bike. Feel like I've been doing VO² sessions all bloody day.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
This morning I went to knock out the borked bearing from a freehub body. Ball bearings everywhere, outer race jammed tight in the freehub body. Problem for later lol.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Rode it slowly to other work. Assembled a crap bike. Rode it to the other other work location via my normal work. Built two crap bikes. Rode it slowly home.

Now, a riding day like this would usually see my heart rate maybe crack 120bpm once or twice, depending on how many knobs I have to outpace though roundabouts.

But today was a special day. Today was my first day after The Spicy Cough.

160bpm every bloody time I was on the bike. Feel like I've been doing VO² sessions all bloody day.
Gets COVID, smashes workouts like a beast! Must’ve been pushing some massive Watts. ;)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Sold a bike...briefly considered a P-Train....then an Antidote....then almost bought another Titan....then made a purchase. Lets hope it gets thru the sausage airport quickly.
Nicolai? I thought you wanted to try a HP? Hmm Kavenz?