What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lucaw

Next in line
Well, I’m going to sell the bmx after going over the bars riding down a stair case. Cut my upper lip and nose as well injuring my hand and shoulder. Luckily I didn’t break my nose or my teeth. If I’d have had been on bike with wheels bigger than 20 inch i’d have been ok

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Well, I’m going to sell the bmx after going over the bars riding down a stair case. Cut my upper lip and nose as well injuring my hand and shoulder. Luckily I didn’t break my nose or my teeth. If I’d have had been on bike with wheels bigger than 20 inch i’d have been ok
The problem is technique... Had you pulled up and chucked a 360 barspin off the stairs you would have been fine.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Nasty dude.
Assuming this it what you were attempting:

I don't think you can take up BMX after MTB.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Charged the light batteries and then a meltdown in the family forced me to pull out.

Managed to sneak out of the hell house to take this view in for a few minutes and regain some sanity.

Apparently the orange sunset tonight was caused by ash from the Tonga volcano reaching the west coast after lapping the world. Pretty cool.

Last edited:

ausdb

Being who he is
Charged the light batteries and then a meltdown in the family forced me to pull out.

Managed to sneak out of the hell house to take this view in for a few minutes and regain some sanity.
Oh you have one of those houses too.... I need to get my fitness up and some lights.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That didn't last long! Bummer about the crash dude.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
It’s the helmet that brought @Lucaw undone. You can’t wear one on a BMX.
Amazes me that so many BMXers shun helmets. It's a macho thing right? Young, carefree, 'cool'. Until they smack pavement or dirt hard.

Sucks about the crash @Lucaw. BMX can be fun. Just take it easy, the skills don't immediately transfer to small wheels.

moorey

call me Mia
Amazes me that so many BMXers shun helmets. It's a macho thing right? Young, carefree, 'cool'. Until they smack pavement or dirt hard.
And skaters doing stair gaps and grinding down the hand rails. Wicked Slams and Hall of Meat pages on IG are a constant source of both amusement and horror for me. Madness.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I still vote keep it. Learn to ride smooth on BMX, you’ll become a better rider overall. And yeah concrete hurts. Honestly take it in baby steps. They’re so much more responsive to weight shifts than a mtb will ever be.
Big wheel skills don’t transfer to BMX, but BMX transfers to big wheels.