What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I know this was a joke, but in the interests of not having misinformation leading people astray on the internet, I just wanted to note that none of the 3 flats were in any way related to the schrader valve.

The schrader valves would survive anything and still hold air. A bloody nuclear blast wouldn’t stop them. Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal and Sylvester Stallone combined couldn’t hurt them. They are invincible.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Did you feel the midstroke assist kick in?
That's the bit where I stand up and crank right? If so yes I did. Front end didn't wanter any more that the 150mm diamond that was on it but going to try 140mm tomorrow to see if I can balance the descending position with the climbing better.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
This probably belongs in the fuckwits thread, but figured it was a good day to go for a ride at Red Hill. All good, except there's a State XCO round on and most of the park was closed.. anyway, rode some other stuff i haven't ridden before and clocked up 33k with 780ish of vert so not a waste of a drive down. Went full @moorey and rode my Enduro bike up the road too...

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
A mate and I were going to head out there tomorrow, I had no idea it was on, but luckily he stumbled across it. Now just have to work out where tomorrow will be.

What trails were closed @Mattyp?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
A mate and I were going to head out there tomorrow, I had no idea it was on, but luckily he stumbled across it. Now just have to work out where tomorrow will be.

What trails were closed @Mattyp?
Basically everything in between the North and South Carpark , So Fall line, Wonga, Pins and Needles, Wombat etc.... I ended up riding Sawtooth and Charlottes on the Seawinds side, and then Deadwoods/Crits and did a lap of Eatons.
I think the course is slightly different tommorow, but still all the main tracks being used.

moorey

call me Mia
How many laps would you need to do to get similar kilometres to the trans tas you were training for?
Apples and oranges. TT had mostly shorter distances each day but much tougher climbs.
I did less than 70km with about 1700 climbing this weekend. One big TT dad was 30ish with 1400 climbing.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Got out for the monthly Kalamunda MBC social ride after getting a pass from the wife, and met my first irl burner in @ashes_mtb and stuck myself in the beginner group, mainly as I am suuuuper unfit and cannot climb a hill to save my life
Had a fiddle with a few things last night and the Prime seems a bit more settled on the flats and the downs but need to do a few more til I’ll be happy.
Slogged/walked up some of the hills and was shown a few shortcuts to help me out next time!
Someone took some photos of one of the jumps so would be interested to see if I actually got some air time…
Great morning out, solid crew, some good chat. I’ll be back.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
View attachment 385903

The Stromlo carpark was packed, but hardly saw anyone on the trails. Tried out the loaner 150mm fork today, definitely felt a lot more balanced and fun. Now keen to try 160mm hah!

Non-driveside pic because I'm a monster.
Good looking rig. What flavour of Banshee is it? Prime perhaps?