What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lucaw

Next in line
They know where it's at...shuttle up, ride down. Perhaps ask @ozzybmx if you guys can borrow his wife for a few days?
My mum was shutting, but the only trails that could be accessed by shuttle were greens and a short blue. To ride the blacks and blues you had to pedal to the other peak

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Finally fixed my f-up from last week. Installed a new mid BB in the bmx, and a new chain to replace the rusty nasty half-link thing that was on there.

Much smooth! So wow!
What are using the BMX for? Considering a cheap secondhand one to stuff about at the pump track with my son

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
What are using the BMX for? Considering a cheap secondhand one to stuff about at the pump track with my son
Exactly!

To be fair, I bought an old STP dirt jumper for this a few years back for a few bucks. It still gets a run too, and I find it a lot easier to ride.

But the small wheel fever got me. Haven't had a bmx since I was about 12.
Should have held out for a longer frame perhaps. This one's only 20.5 and I could do with a 21.5 or longer at 6' tall. But it was a bargain at less than $120 (even after I added the new chain and BB), so the kids can ride it if I don't.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Exactly!

To be fair, I bought an old STP dirt jumper for this a few years back for a few bucks. It still gets a run too, and I find it a lot easier to ride.

But the small wheel fever got me. Haven't had a bmx since I was about 12.
Should have held out for a longer frame perhaps. This one's only 20.5 and I could do with a 21.5 or longer at 6' tall. But it was a bargain at less than $120 (even after I added the new chain and BB), so the kids can ride it if I don't.
I'm a bit torn as I've never spent time on a BMX and so toying with buying a bigger singlespeed and stuffing about with that as well as using it for going for a ride with the kids, but a BMX might be a bit easier to chuck in the boot and flog when the kids are a bit older

moorey

call me Mia

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
From now on, you’re Roger McDowell to me.
Never really watched Seinfeld so this reference is lost on me (I know that means we'll no longer be on speaking terms...).

Pretty sure this must've been where Russell Crowe got his big break though... Tell me that's not him in the bushes!