What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bunked off work yesterday to hit up the Youies. Probably should have checked the weather first! Was hitting 30 degrees and I had to bin it after about 15kms as I was stuffed. Can you have negative fitness? Because that's what it feels like I've got. The head really didnt appreciate the full-face in that weather either.

Was still a lot of fun though. Tracks were the perfect combination of sandy with just enough puddles to ensure that the bike and I were completely filthy by the end of it all. Some of the ruts are getting out of hand, especially with the insanely low BB on the Altitude, almost managed to launch myself a few times from peddle strikes

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
put the 3.0" rubber back onto the Hendrix, struggling to find grip with all this rain around, gonna be a wet summer!
WTB Bridger up front, Trail Boss out back....Fcuk , I forgot how tight the bead is on these tires though, many a colourful word was said!

cammas

Seamstress
As per LTIH post, I fitted some cable connectors from Canyon to tidy up dynamo cables and remove some cable ties, neat little solution that holds cables firmly and neatly. Now to find out what happened to the second pack to finish it off, in the meantime try and find a better mount for the computer.

moorey

call me Mia
Entered local XC evening crits on a whim.
Second in B grade. Felix was 1st, the sandbagger, and won outright on his 165mm enduro bike.

On an even stupider whim, entered us both in the XC state champs round next weekend seeing it’s in Ballarat.

This is an early confession, I think.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Entered local XC evening crits on a whim.
Second in B grade. Felix was 1st, the sandbagger, and won outright on his 165mm enduro bike.

On an even stupider whim, entered us both in the XC state champs round next weekend seeing it’s in Ballarat.

This is an early confession, I think.
What’s your address? I’ll send you some used bibs and a razor to get you going. @Cardy George might have a spare 90mm stem to chip in too. ;)