What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got a package from Aliexpress for my tired old hardtail.
Took just under 2 weeks to get to Australia then Oz post post kicked it around the country for another 2.
ZTTO 9-46 ULT cassette. It’s very light and well machined. Hoping I have better luck than @moorey with it but I suspect his skills are slipping. And a ZTTO dropper lever.

Also got a fresh Alugear chainring and XX1 chain to go with it. I was impressed with with TNT. The chainring was express posted from Poland and after 4 days from shipping notification I get a phone call from TNT apologising because it was caught up in Singapore and it was out of their control and wanted to let me know. It arrived 2 days later. View attachment 381555Nice!
Very interested in the 9-46 performance. Such a good price and way lighter than gx

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah I’ve read reports of it working just fine including on here so I’m hoping the fact I’m using Sram chain/derailleur might make the difference for me.
I probably should try the second one, just in case I had a dud. That said, I know I’m far more anal about shifting than most people, and should probably just chill a bit.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
We’ll see. I need to put them through “our own industry-leading testing and torturing program, to make sure YOU get the strongest, fastest, spokiest white-label wheels on the market” first.
Don't forget to plagiarise advertorial from hi-fi products for added wank.

That bike is hot and I want it. Nice work.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
That bike is hot and I want it. Nice work.
Thanks, I'm pleased with how it's turned out. Got out this morning on the wheels and aside from a liiiiittle bit of pad rub on the front and some seal drag in the hubs that should hopefully subside pretty quickly, I'm stoked with them for the money. Wet roads this morning too and the braking even was about as good as can be hoped for on carbon brake tracks.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Bought a Shotgun seat and handlebars on the way home from work so I can spend some time with the eldest. Also an excuse for me to get a ride in, even if it’s riding on a bike path to meet the wife and youngest for a coffee before riding back
It was a sad day when I finally admitted my kiddo was just too big and heavy for our Macride. So many good times, so much fun riding around with your kid.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Bought a Shotgun seat and handlebars on the way home from work so I can spend some time with the eldest. Also an excuse for me to get a ride in, even if it’s riding on a bike path to meet the wife and youngest for a coffee before riding back
Most of my riding is with the mini co-pilot on a weeride seat. I'm hoping to move him onto a Dolittle seat within the next 6 months.

Enjoy those rides @Rorschach!