What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I took the endurobro strap off the bike as I figured my Stans DART will get me back home if it goes bad.

See you in the fuckwits thread some day..

HamboCairns

Finally received my wheel from Raild wheels. It looks good. Only took 4 months. I’ll post up a little mini review on them some time when I can be bothered. But the the tone of it will be DONT buy from RAILD wheels. The wheel is fine. The CS laughable.
View attachment 378454
Could the lockdowns be a reason for poor CS or are we talking about non-existent communication?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Went for a ride again, fucking cold up here in the mountains. Probably only 20°c today, fuck winter.
20C?!!! Fucking kill for 20C. It's 13c here, but at least there's no wind today so the "feels like" isn't 6C lower like yesterday....

Jpez

Down on the left!
There's my tyre of choice there...
Yeah I thought I’d give one a crack. Since my usual Wild Enduros don’t currently exist I’m back to maxxis. Just recently threw on an Assguy up front and I’m super super impressed. Still running a WE on the rear which is a great tire but my OCD won’t allow two different brands. Anyway I expect good things from the Dissector.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yeah I thought I’d give one a crack. Since my usual Wild Enduros don’t currently exist I’m back to maxxis. Just recently threw on an Assguy up front and I’m super super impressed. Still running a WE on the rear which is a great tire but my OCD won’t allow two different brands. Anyway I expect good things from the Dissector.
Luckily my OCD isn't that bad, but in saying that I'm running a Dissector on both ends and am very happy. Covers all trail types I encounter here and still rolls well. Probably go an Assguy for the front next time. Otherwise another Butcher. Do love a Front mounted Butcher...

HamboCairns

With the death of TBE Bikes and cheap Maxxis, I'm open to different brands. I've heard great things about Specialized but they're full RRP with no chance of a discount that I can see.

What kind of surfaces do you ride on @DMan? I run DHF up front and Rekon on the back.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Luckily my OCD isn't that bad, but in saying that I'm running a Dissector on both ends and am very happy. Covers all trail types I encounter here and still rolls well. Probably go an Assguy for the front next time. Otherwise another Butcher. Do love a Front mounted Butcher...
A mates Sight came stocked with Dissector both ends. He destroyed the front one in about 2 min. Just wouldn’t survive my local trails.