What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I saved my Swarf from being sold today. After deliberating on another Pyga (XC this time), I looked at the Swarf and decided it was too pretty to sell.
So instead, I serviced the forks with new seals, oils etc and put it all back together....
Might go buy a Vitpilen701 instead...???
Great motor. I've got the new Enduro 701, gobs of power everywhere and a lovely throttle response once I put an O2 sensor controller on it.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Great motor. I've got the new Enduro 701, gobs of power everywhere and a lovely throttle response once I put an O2 sensor controller on it.
I reckon I’ll take a look at the Enduro Kten. Coming from an MX background, it might suit me better. Thanks for the reminder?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I saved my Swarf from being sold today. After deliberating on another Pyga (XC this time), I looked at the Swarf and decided it was too pretty to sell.
So instead, I serviced the forks with new seals, oils etc and put it all back together....
Might go buy a Vitpilen701 instead...???
I had this struggle late last year .
Ended up with a bike that needs new forks ( still ) and a new motorbike !
Win Win

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
dropped another tire width on the Hendrix..started out with 27.5 X 3.0 (fun but slow) then dropped to 2.8 (whipish but still sluggish) have now dropped down to 2.6 , have yet to test as I had a sealant failure and the rear has lost some pressure overnight and I had to top up after work today , but will try to get out to GRock on sunday with my 2 little shredders!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
First ride in almost a fortnight, since twisting my knee pretty badly. Could barely walk for a week and had just started to forget it was sore, so had a WFH LTR to the local. It didn’t feel too bad on the bike but is sore now.

Nice to ride though…