What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Did he scream out “yewww” at the top of his lungs? I’m trying to picture @beebs version of berserk:p
Well, I did yell it at one random bloke that was buzzing down Cressy hitting the doubles in the lower section while we were climbing up the road, probably freaked him right out but I meant it with the best of intentions.

My version of "berserk" is knowing every little downslope on Inner Loop (going clockwise from Dam View down toward the carpark) and pumping the crapola outta all of them in the one run. I even pumped the downslope of one of the wallrideable RH corners just before the trail ends. T'was fun. Lots of fun. :D

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Run 'em however you like, it's just a very unusual setup to have them like that.

Apologies for trying to do you a favour.
No need to apologize. I should have taken another picture after I returned from my ride this morning. I took a few tools along, including perhaps myself, to make some adjustments. You can relax as the handle bars are where they should be.
However, the bike got a bit dirty so posting a photo could trigger another wave of anxiety, given the improperly aligned valves, and other cosmetic imperfections.