What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
First decent ride since number 3 came along, was a whole lot of fun but the legs are feeling it now.
Nice one ! Double Longshadow's, the Snig and around the lake.

Looks like Roxannes, Blackstump and Flickety too :)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Night ride at Youies again with @fjohn860 and @Chriso_29er. Absolutely perfect weather for it, and the grip was ridiculous. Arrived feeling mentally fried from a busy day at work, started to come to life after a couple of runs, then really clicked into gear and everything felt like it was on rails. Was totally buzzing by the time we got back to the cars. Was a sick night out lads - cheers again!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Night ride at Youies again with @fjohn860 and @Chriso_29er. Absolutely perfect weather for it, and the grip was ridiculous. Arrived feeling mentally fried from a busy day at work, started to come to life after a couple of runs, then really clicked into gear and everything felt like it was on rails. Was totally buzzing by the time we got back to the cars. Was a sick night out lads - cheers again!
Mint conditions

Bike was actually dirty, that's how tacky it was. Top ride lads.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Going to miss Youies night rides next week :( Another awesome one.
Couldn't ask for better conditions, @beeb went berserk down that last trail haha, on fire. Thanks again gents.
We'll miss having you out there, it's been great fun. And yes, I had a blast on that last trail. Might not be particularly techy, but hit the right lines and it's boost city! :D

Got my PB up that nasty fire trail too lol
I'm trying to convince myself that didn't happen

That was a very sobering and demoralising sight seeing you disappear up the fire road into the darkness at the steepest part
I'd be waiting for it the whole time (on both rides), haha. Saw him tense up, click the gears and knew what was about to happen. Still felt like watching a drag-car launch off the start-line... :p

I'm gonna guess that was the fire road out of Junction? That one hurts my soul.
Up the fireroad next to Cressy, from the section after the gate to the top. He was at the top before we got halfway round the corner I reckon... :p That one next to Junction is also not fun though!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Agreed, it hurts my soul more than the cressy Rd climb.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
Same. I’d probably spend more time doing consecutive runs on the black section of Junction track if I didn’t have climb back up that road. It’s not that bad really but still annoys me enough to keep it to one run down. Although we forced ourselves to do a few runs of it a while ago, one a walk down and found a couple of good lines which you don’t notice flying down there at Mach chicken.