What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

cammas

Seamstress
Let it beat the ever-loving fuck out of me for twelve hours.

View attachment 374503
Pretty happy with that!

Mrs George snared a couple of action shots.
View attachment 374504

View attachment 374505

View attachment 374506

Plus we met the lovely Mrs @ozzybmx
My mate was there he did the 24hr single speed, we use to come over for that race with the Kyneton high school team when my son use to race around 10-12 years ago; also did it one year myself in team of ex-students good fun. Really need to come over again and get that 24hr solo done

nathanm

Eats Squid
Took the trail dog for a run with a mate and his family at Shag Bay. Bit of a super slow first lap so the dog got bored and did a few Zoomies and burnt too much energy.

Second lap i was on a flyer and the girl dog couldn't keep up and i had to pull up as she was getting distressed.

Funny to think im getting fitter and faster than the dog is.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
@Cardy George You seem to be stationary in every photo. Should try moving more.
By that stage of the day I wasn't that far from being stationary......

My mate was there he did the 24hr single speed, we use to come over for that race with the Kyneton high school team when my son use to race around 10-12 years ago; also did it one year myself in team of ex-students good fun. Really need to come over again and get that 24hr solo done
There was a few single speeders. Learnt very early not to try and chase them up a hill

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'm pretty sure mini @moorey hates my guts after today

Walking up the climb -
"It's your fault I'm doing the 5 stage"

I'm definitely in the bad books

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Quinn could probably out ride most of us, before she was a rider.....she was just channeling her adopted father.

Been so long, I'm a virgin again.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Not that bad actually, better than I expected. Still better than the silver/silver IMO.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was great to meet you too! Your Deviate is epic, thanks for the quick spin on it too. I'm glad I forgot to ask you how your Paradox is going so I can keep ignoring that I want one.

Red Hill was amazing as always. Be even better if I stopped binning it every time I ride there as after one particularly energetic stack I now have a brake lever that resembles bad origami. Kudos to Shimano though as the housing seems fine so hopefully I don't need to replace the whole thing.
Please don't tell me you threw yourself on the ground! #isthebikeok
Hopefully nothing more than bruised ego. :)

If replacing the lever isn't an option due to parts availability or it's not too bad, just hit it with heat and coerce it back into shape (cover it first so as not to leave a mark)

Some of the trails there are so sketchy in the wet.

The Paradox is sorely overdue a ride. At some point I'll get to Redhill on it. Might regret that on Crusher!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Washed it. Put a couple of bits of protection film on the cranks where my shoe was rubbing it...

Lengthened the chain id cut too short, now running two quick links.... Shimano 12 speed has a unique way of setting chain length id failed to follow... oops.

Found a spare sram b screw that’s a bit longer than the shimano one - needed to get b screw adjustment right. Have given these photos to the orange rep to see if Orange have come across this issue with the hanger when using 12 speed Shimano - the flat on the hanger needs to be back a bit....

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Washed it. Put a couple of bits of protection film on the cranks where my shoe was rubbing it...

Lengthened the chain id cut too short, now running two quick links.... Shimano 12 speed has a unique way of setting chain length id failed to follow... oops.

Found a spare sram b screw that’s a bit longer than the shimano one - needed to get b screw adjustment right. Have given these photos to the orange rep to see if Orange have come across this issue with the hanger when using 12 speed Shimano - the flat on the hanger needs to be back a bit....View attachment 374534
Doesn't look like the derailleur is installed correctly. The b-tension screw should be hitting the plastic stopper on the fixing Bolt, it shouldn't touch the hanger directly. You need to position the stopper plate tab before doing up the fixing bolt.