What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Mr 1 saw his helmet and declared it ride time.
Mr Almost-5 agreed (this may be the only time they ever agree)
It turned into a 6km round trip going in whichever direction the eldest decided on. He actually has a very good sense of direction so we ended up at his favourite playground.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Mr 1 saw his helmet and declared it ride time.
Mr Almost-5 agreed (this may be the only time they ever agree)
It turned into a 6km round trip going in whichever direction the eldest decided on. He actually has a very good sense of direction so we ended up at his favourite playground.
Nice! Picked up the six year old from school program last week and she asked to go around the block. She’s got a new bike with gears. After a bit she said she didn’t want to stop until she hit 10km. About 8km being her previous longest ride. Hit 10km, high fives all around and I say that’s it I’m done let’s go home. She wanted to keep going so we did a couple of laps around the local school. Then some more.
At 13km I’m like kid. I’m buggered I’m going home with or without ya!
she just wouldn’t stop!!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Nice! Picked up the six year old from school program last week and she asked to go around the block. She’s got a new bike with gears. After a bit she said she didn’t want to stop until she hit 10km. About 8km being her previous longest ride. Hit 10km, high fives all around and I say that’s it I’m done let’s go home. She wanted to keep going so we did a couple of laps around the local school. Then some more.
she just wouldn’t stop!!
Haha, that was me as a kid.

Buggered if I know what happened over the last 25 years! :oops:

moorey

call me Mia
she just wouldn’t stop!!
Family enduro races just around the corner :D

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Trip to Derby on the weekend just gone. Cracking weather and trails running beautifully. No 1 offspring was most keen on tackling Air-Ya-Garn after much You-tubing and encouraging from mates, so after a warm up Return to Sender off we went. First section before the road crossing was no problem, but after tacking the two big step-ups successfully on the second section with much encouragement from dad riding behind, the adrenaline rush proved to be a little hard to handle and I had to walk bike plus son down the last couple of drops. It's no easy task staying upright with bike in hand for the last section! Son at least now has a new found appreciation of the Go Pro effect. On the plus side, Atlas and Dambusters were completed without too many dramas the next day!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Rode up a big hill

Hopefully it's put me in good stead for riding up a different hill many times next weekend.
Its a short lap this year, the section with the hardest climb has not been fixed yet.
Spooky Forest , Misty Mushrooms ect has either been burnt or more likely smashed by forestry harvesting what they could after the fires.

Though if you are doing solo, you will still be riding uphill for the same amount of time :p

Attachments

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Its a short lap this year, the section with the hardest climb has not been fixed yet.
Spooky Forest , Misty Mushrooms ect has either been burnt or more likely smashed by forestry harvesting what they could after the fires.

Though if you are doing solo, you will still be riding uphill for the same amount of time :p

View attachment 374324
Solo 12 for this chump. Was planning on solo, but there were a few others who were looking for a partner. So now I'm going solo. Wimps :p

18hrs of Melrose next. Then probably back for a 24hr Dirty Weekend.