What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Rode around Stromlo. Explored the new tracks, took one look at the gap jump at the quarry thing and muttered “hells no!”. Undid the stupid amount of rebound I somehow had put on the rear shock and was rewarded with suspension that actually works.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When you log the crap out of it then do constant fuel reduction burns not much lives there.
it is a very random set of "burn parameters ' - this is the first time I've ever seen this bit burnt in 10 years - over the road is a jungle tho .
( Actually I've never known there to be any reduction burns in this side of Wombat ) Maybe the Lederbeg side ? or the Pine Plantations - i don't go much on that side - more motos

If you continued in the forward direction you would drop into Firth Park.
Dwelp , or Parks or who ever , just i think woke up and said - " fire , fire "

I believe it was the first structured logging operation - note not sustainable - done in the 1800's most of melbourne city was built using the timbers - there was a railway to bring the logs out . Can follow the tramway easily from Andersons Mill to Firth Park, then use a top map to trace .

In the last month i.ve seen / spotted ? Wallabies , Grey Kangaroos, Wombats , Wild Boar Family ( - same one a couple of times ), Echidnas , big ol snakes .
It was just strange to stop and hear , or see no movement in that section .

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Finally ventured out to Harcourt for the first time (took me long enough!)...went with a mate who is pretty new to MTB so it was a good laugh dragging him up and down some stuff. @leitch gave me a good loop to follow with a bit of everything on it, so didn't have to faff around trying to work out what to ride. Pretty much everyone I normally ride with is generally fitter and faster than me, so today was a change of pace and a cruisey ride that didn't leave me feeling dead afterwards.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Definitely liked the DHR2 as a front tyre.
They are awesome in MaxxGrip compound, front and rear... just place your order for another as they don't last long on the back.

Grip is out of this world but slow rolling, like rolling on a bed of marshmallow.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
They are awesome in MaxxGrip compound, front and rear... just place your order for another as they don't last long on the back.

Grip is out of this world but slow rolling, like rolling on a bed of marshmallow.
I actually thought it rolled alright on the front certainly not worse than the Magic Mary that it replaced.

Got a WTB trail boss to put on the back.