What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

RaccMTB

Squid
Today me and a couple mates took a bone stock fluid nitro With a farked front brake and did it up nicely to ride the local trails tomorrow so we took @Lucaw fox 32 and put it on the bike with a new stem and a few random stickers from all differnt places and some spray painted stem spacers

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Is that a Mandrill?
Jebus, hope you haven't had breakfast yet everyone!

@moorey - I didn't want to have live with the guilt of not living up to my promise, so I went for a loop around the bike path this morning. I rode south into a headwind, east into a headwind, north into a headwind, west into a headwind, and finally south into a headwind again... Honestly though, it wasn't that bad - it was a nice morning to be out and beat the rush of families with small children that clutter the path later in the day. Fitness is better than expected, I promise I will still be a boat anchor for you whenever we do catch up for a ride though... :p

moorey

call me Mia
Jebus, hope you haven't had breakfast yet everyone!

@moorey - I didn't want to have live with the guilt of not living up to my promise, so I went for a loop around the bike path this morning. I rode south into a headwind, east into a headwind, north into a headwind, west into a headwind, and finally south into a headwind again... Honestly though, it wasn't that bad - it was a nice morning to be out and beat the rush of families with small children that clutter the path later in the day. Fitness is better than expected, I promise I will still be a boat anchor for you whenever we do catch up for a ride though... :p
Sweet. Anchor @Boom King @fjohn860 etc today then? ;)