What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Another suburban tour for an hour. Repetition is boring.
Looked at the Capra gathering dust and realised I may never actually get it over to Maydena, which is basically what I bought it for
I hear you mate. Basically another 2 months until we can ride something beside tarmac again. I better give my beater hardtail a service as it’s going to get a lot more use between here and now.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Celebrated Father's Day by hiding in the garage doing a lower leg service on the Revs. First service for them and it seems to have sorted the suck down issue and they feel smoother too.

Noticed factory grease is a lot thicker than my lifetime's supply of Slick Honey - hopefully it's alright to use!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Dad’s day was good.

Got to mess with my new WIP pedal board and crank my Strat through it. Loopers are a lot of fun in lock down, when you are band-less.

Got to spend some quality shed time. Washed Kermit and fixed Kev’s derailleur. The cassette was damaged too, so running the POS NX for now, but will fix and fit the good one, soon enough.

Got to ride my local, the trails are drying up a treat. Sunny, perfect weather, lovely out. I must be getting old though, as it is SO nice to be back on a dually.

Got to walk/run the dogs along puffing billy and while at it, we discovered some new single track near Selby.

I reckon a WFH LTR this week, will see me back there on Kev.

moorey

call me Mia
You should.

Compared with youse all... I know eff all about mountain biking, but I do know that my process is a very handy bike.

I love it.
It has to sell to pay for the already ordered new frame/fork.

I know as little as the next bloke, but I know Felix took to it like a duck to water, and it’s been very good to him.

The last thing I need is another bike. I’d still like it though. :(

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
It has to sell to pay for the already ordered new frame/fork.

I know as little as the next bloke, but I know Felix took to it like a duck to water, and it’s been very good to him.

The last thing I need is another bike. I’d still like it though. :(
Ha ha... but Felix could kick clacker on a wet sponge...

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Always has fun on the process.
For sure.

Me too...

For me, it's because it feels playful, while still having heaps in reserve. It tracks where I point it, ploughs the rough fantastically and lands really well from my (pathetic) air. It's way more bike than I need 95% of the time, but at my age I can't afford the 5% to go pear shaped.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I can't wait to get onto a Process. Hopefully there is some kind of bank error in my favour when it's time for Felix's to be sold.

moorey

call me Mia
I can't wait to get onto a Process. Hopefully there is some kind of bank error in my favour when it's time for Felix's to be sold.
Not sure if you’re serious, but I’ll be listing a bit cheaper than I was planning coz Sam did a little better on the new revel frame. Also, when Felix was pulling off the dirty old protective tape to clean it up last night, it’s made a couple of the paint chips worse :(. Getting some colour matched paint to touch up a bit.
On the upside, planning a couple of improvements/new bits in the reduced price.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Installed new dropper last night - was hoping it would insert enough to get the full 180mm drop - haha stumpy legs say nope, looks like I'll be shimming it down to 160mm, so only 10mm upgrade for the money!

But it moves so much nicer :)