What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Switch

huskier headed gent

New 2.5 Minion on the rear and Spank Spike pedals added before heading to the Dinner Plain Bike Park Opening day. An awesome day out in perfect riding weather, a week earlier and it was snowing. Enjoyed riding the new trails Jabba-Wookie and Sir Jax, Pump A lot followed by a few Blizzard Brewing Co beers.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Got a little ride in at Macedon yesterday, a cool 700m climbing over 12km o_O

Then got home and stripped the bike down because it was a nice day for tinkering - decided to give the cranks a refresh so sanded them back and a few coats of semi-gloss clear to get them looking new again, will heli tape them up after a couple of days curing. Quality Sunday of bike!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Managed to get up Climbing Ivy with no dabs, for the first time. Felt like victory to me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The only time I've been up it there were a few freshly fallen trees over it, had no choice but to stop. I also missed the start sign and had to back track along the fire trail

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
The only time I've been up it there were a few freshly fallen trees over it, had no choice but to stop. I also missed the start sign and had to back track along the fire trail
You definitely want a bit of speed up, for that pinch straight off the fire trail. We're usually coming out of Dirty Little Secrets, so it just fires you straight up it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BT180

Max Pfaff
Those sticks definitely find a way in! No stick in mine though. Just put the power down on a fast section and the top jockey wheel went 'ping'.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
View attachment 357380

New 2.5 Minion on the rear and Spank Spike pedals added before heading to the Dinner Plain Bike Park Opening day. An awesome day out in perfect riding weather, a week earlier and it was snowing. Enjoyed riding the new trails Jabba-Wookie and Sir Jax, Pump A lot followed by a few Blizzard Brewing Co beers.
2.5 on the rear of a MK2 Nomad, that would be a tight squeeze?